Posted to wiki-changes@httpd.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2010/04/06 17:12:45 UTC

[Httpd Wiki] Update of "ApacheCon2010AtlantaTraining" by BrianKierstead

Dear Wiki user,

The "ApacheCon2010AtlantaTraining" page has been changed by BrianKierstead.
http://wiki.apache.org/httpd/ApacheCon2010AtlantaTraining?action=diff&rev1=12&rev2=13

  -------

+ ||<)>'''Training Title:'''|| CouchDB, Time to Relax ||
+ ||<)>'''Training Length:'''|| 1 day ||
+ ||<)>'''Speaker:'''|| Brian Kierstead ||
+ ||<)>'''Speaker contact info:'''|| @rbriank OR brian AT couch DOT io ||
+ ||<)>'''Training Abstract:'''|| In this one day session, I'll show you the basics of document-oriented storage.  You'll learn how to interact with CouchDB entirely through its RESTful HTTP interface, and how to query and aggregate data using MapReduce.  We will also cover Replicating data between multiple databases. You will be introduced to Couchapps which allow you to use CouchDB as the complete stack for web apps. ||
+ ||<)>'''Speaker bio:'''|| Brian is a CouchDB evangelist and trainer, web developer and president of Kierstead Consulting, Inc., a web development company in Dundas, ON, Canada. ||
+
+ -------
+
+ ||<)>'''Training Title:'''|| CouchDB, Deep Relaxation ||
+ ||<)>'''Training Length:'''|| 1 day ||
+ ||<)>'''Speaker:'''|| Brian Kierstead ||
+ ||<)>'''Speaker contact info:'''|| @rbriank OR brian AT couch DOT io ||
+ ||<)>'''Training Abstract:'''|| In this one day session, we will delve deeper into CouchDB and cover Advanced Views and Collation, Clustering, and Scaling.  We will cover some of CouchDB's latest features such monitoring change notifications, url rewriting, filtered replication and authentication.  We will also cover evently, an evented javascript library that take couchapps to the next level. ||
+ ||<)>'''Speaker bio:'''|| Brian is a CouchDB evangelist and trainer, web developer and president of Kierstead Consulting, Inc., a web development company in Dundas, ON, Canada. ||
+
+ -------
+
  ||<)>'''Training Title:'''||  ||