Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Jean-frederic Clere <jf...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/21 11:36:21 UTC

cluster SimpleTcpCluster in 5.5.17

Hi,

I have trying to get the SimpleTcpCluster running but I only get:
+++
INFO: Replication member
added:org.apache.catalina.cluster.mcast.McastMember[tcp://192.168.4.88:4001,catalina,192.168.4.88,4001,
alive=5006428]
Jul 20, 2006 6:50:46 PM org.apache.catalina.cluster.tcp.SimpleTcpCluster
memberDisappeared
INFO: Received member
disappeared:org.apache.catalina.cluster.mcast.McastMember[tcp://192.168.4.88:4001,catalina,192.168.4.88,4001,
alive=5006428]
Jul 20, 2006 6:52:48 PM org.apache.catalina.cluster.tcp.SimpleTcpCluster
memberAdded
+++

Any hints?

Cheers

Jean-Frederic

Re: cluster SimpleTcpCluster in 5.5.17

Posted by Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <de...@hanik.com>.
Are you saying that the message below keeps repeating itself? over and
over again?
what does your full log say?

Filip