Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by MyScreenName <bo...@nortel.com> on 2007/12/19 00:04:31 UTC

Changing default min occurs in WSDL.

Is there any way in CXF to change the default minOccurs from a 0 to a 1 for a
generated WSDL?  I noticed that in Xfire/Aegis you can using mapping
properties but I am not using Aegis.

One would think that this would be an @WebParam setting...

Re: Changing default min occurs in WSDL.

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
Aegis is the only binding I'm aware of that has this option. Dan might
be able to shed light on the xmlbeans option, if any.

Posted by MyScreenName <bo...@nortel.com>.

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.