Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/02 05:33:19 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Apache OpenMeetings 2.1 RC3

I am closing the Vote for the Release Candidate 3, 72 hours are over.
The Vote is considered to be positive, it received:

4 PPMC +1:
solomax, dvasya, iarkh, sebawagner

The Vote Thread is here:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/openmeetings-dev/201303.mbox/%3CCAJmbs8hpkWiok3_v6Wa7ije2hHS3SYHuqqSqPoBEXwg8AiCTOA%40mail.gmail.com%3E

I'm going to upload release to the proper location right now

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Apache OpenMeetings 2.1 RC3

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Maxim! You are a great release manager!
Alexei Fedotov / Алексей Федотов,
http://dataved.ru/
+7 916 562 8095

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.