Posted to dev@pig.apache.org by Olga Natkovich <ol...@yahoo-inc.com> on 2009/03/17 02:33:10 UTC

Update to CHANGES.txt

Committers,

I just branched for Pig 1.0 release. As part of the release, I
resturctured CHANGES.txt to match the format used by Hadoop.

One major change from how we used to do it is that most recent changes
go to the top of the file (not to the bottom as we used to do.)

I added the following section to the top of the file:

Trunk (unreleased changes)

  INCOMPATIBLE CHANGES

  NEW FEATURES

  IMPROVEMENTS

  BUG FIXES

Hopefully sections are self explanatory. Please, make sure that, when
committing patches, you add the issue to the top of the appropriate
section.

Thanks,

Olga