Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Kristian Marinkovic <kr...@porsche.co.at> on 2010/06/02 08:58:13 UTC

Re: [VOTE] remove inactive PMC members from the PMC

+1 (non-binding)

usually i'd agree with peter, but  non of the
mentioned members has been active for
years. some even moved to other frameworks.

it should be mentioned that some of the members
made  tremendous efforts to boost Tapestry 4.x.
their removal should however not lessen their work
but reflect their change in interest and focus .

g,
kris

Von:    Robert Zeigler <ro...@scazdl.org>
An:     "Tapestry development" <de...@tapestry.apache.org>
Datum:  31.05.2010 20:40
Betreff:        Re: [VOTE] remove inactive PMC members from the PMC
Gesendet von:   robert zeigler <ro...@gmail.com>

-1 (non-binding).

It may be messier/take longer, but I would prefer to vote on a
case-by-case basis rather than lumping all of the "inactive" PMC members
together.

Robert

On May 31, 2010, at 5/318:22 AM , Ulrich Stärk wrote:

> The vote is to clean up the list of PMC members and remove the members
>
> David Solis
> Kent Tong
> Geoffrey Longman
> Mind Bridge
> Paul Ferraro
> Richard Lewis-Shell
> Tsvetelin Saykov
>
> from the PMC. They have been inactive for at least a year now. If they
wish to remain on the PMC they should vote -1. Their negative vote means
that they will be excluded from the removal. Vote to run for seven days.