Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/20 11:20:34 UTC

[Discuss] Bundlerepository 2.0.10 sometime soon?

Hi all,

It's been a year since the Felix Bundle Repository 2.0.8 was released and
there have been a number of fixes have been applied since. I was thinking
that it might be good to do a release sometime soon? If people agree I can
start the release process over the next few days.

Best regards,

David

Re: [Discuss] Bundlerepository 2.0.10 sometime soon?

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi David,

it sounds good to me.

Thanks !