Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ritz123 <ri...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/31 19:39:13 UTC

Category Search page/List all categories?

Hi,

In Admin - Is there a page that

1. list all the categories?
2. Search categories - like Search products?

Thanks

Stumped and feeling stupid

Posted by "skip@thedevers" <sk...@thedevers.org>.
I have this service:

   public static Map
setProductIntroDateToItemIssuance(org.ofbiz.service.DispatchContext dctx,
java.util.Map context)

In this file:

com.fs.inventory.InventoryServices

I can see the InventoryServices.class in the build\lib jar file and I can
see the class with the right date/time in build\classes and in the jar file.

I can call a helper routine
InventoryHelper.getLowestSupplierProductCost(List productCosts, double
qtyRequired) that is in the same package and jar file directly from another
service.

But, I cannot call the "setProductIntroDateToItemIssuance" service from
Web-Tools.

Here is the entry in the Web-tools service list:
setProductIntroDateToItemIssuance  	java  	NA
setProductIntroDateToItemIssuance  	com.fs.inventory.InventoryServices

I have this entry in my component.xml

    <service-resource type="model" loader="main"
location="servicedef/services_inv.xml"/>

and this entry in services_inv.xml
    <service name="setProductIntroDateToItemIssuance" engine="java"
auth="true" default-entity-name=""
            location="com.fs.inventory.InventoryServices"
invoke="setProductIntroDateToItemIssuance">
        <description>
		Sets the productIntroductionDate to the oldest issuanceDate in
ItemIssuance
        </description>
        <attribute name="defaultTimeStamp" type="Timestamp" mode="IN"
optional="true"/>
        <attribute name="itemsModified" type="Integer" mode="OUT"
optional="false"/>
    </service>

And this entry in my debug log:
2008-03-31 18:54:46,323 (main) [            UtilXml.java:246:DEBUG] XML Read
0.01s:
file:/G:/JavaProjects/opentaps1.7Work/hot-deploy/fsinventory/ofbiz-component
.xml
2008-03-31 18:54:46,323 (main) [ ComponentContainer.java:210:INFO ] Loading
component : [fsinventory]

2008-03-31 18:54:51,280 (main) [ ModelServiceReader.java:211:INFO ] Loaded 1
Service definitions from
file:/G:/JavaProjects/opentaps1.7Work/hot-deploy/fsinventory/servicedef/serv
ices_inv.xml

When I attempt to run the service from Webtools, I get this error:

Service dispatcher threw an exception Service method does not exist
(com.fs.inventory.InventoryServices.setProductIntroDateToItemIssuance(org.of
biz.service.DispatchContext, java.util.Map))

I have 50 services in other directories, but for some stupid reason that I
cannot fathom, I can't get this one to work.

The stack trace is of no help.

Anyone have a suggestion?  Something to check?

Skip
Checked by AVG.
8:52 AM