Posted to dev@doris.apache.org by Zhao Chun <zh...@apache.org> on 2020/11/02 02:28:39 UTC

Re: Re: Re: Discussion on the support of V1 and V2 storage formats in future versions

陈明雨 <mo...@163.com> 于2020年10月30日周五 下午9:30写道:

> So how to make sure that all tablets are being compacted and converted to
> V2?
> Some of tablet may not be triggered to the compaction.
>

> Maybe we can implement a thread to convert all V1 rowset to V2 in
backgroud.
And using a counter to count how many V1 rowset in one BE.

Thanks,
Zhao Chun

Re:Re: Re: Re: Discussion on the support of V1 and V2 storage formats in future versions

Posted by 陈明雨 <mo...@163.com>.
> Maybe we can implement a thread to convert all V1 rowset to V2 in
>backgroud.
>And using a counter to count how many V1 rowset in one BE.

Yes, using a certain thread maybe a good way.

--

此致!Best Regards
陈明雨 Mingyu Chen

Email: