Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Peter Kovacs <pe...@apache.org> on 2020/05/14 06:48:04 UTC

"New" Todo List

Hello

I discuss off list with a Jyotirmoy Singh, who is interested to help on
OpenOffice. I do it off list because I do not have much hope if on list
will do any difference on the outcome.

since we go back and force what he could do I created a new list of
Points that are on my mind, and I have added Names to it, who is
currently maybe on the topic or knows something on it.

I abused a page Kay started some years back just because my old List has
now a little other focus, and I found the topic more general fitting.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Development+Improvement

I will probably change it somehow again. Maybe work a bit to get it in
more shape. Move things to Bugzilla, and link it to overview Pages or
similar. I do not know. Currrently it has been a quick mind dumb.

If one has a better Idea for presentation feel free to try to improve
the list.

Points missing can be added. No Issue. Feel free.

All the Best

Peter

Re: "New" Todo List

Posted by Peter Kovacs <pe...@apache.org>.