Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by zspmaomao <46...@qq.com> on 2020/04/02 02:42:28 UTC

Guacamole drop or cache

Hi :
     I am a Chinese user, it is my honor to communicate with you.
     Under certain bandwidth, if there is too much data from server to
client, will the browser side feel the frame loss or delay?
In other words, I'd like to know whether Guacamole's strategy is to simply
drop too many packets or temporarily cache them or just do nothing ?
    If possible, could you tell me where the code for this logic is? This is
important to me!

Thanks.

Re: Download file size with guacamole 1.1

Posted by Giorgio <gi...@quantiss.com>.

Hi Bogdan,

I am using nginx reverse proxy, I will look into that.

Thank you.
Giorgio

Posted by Stefan Bogdan Cimpeanu <bo...@cimpeanu.org>.
Hi Giorgio,