Posted to user@kudu.apache.org by Mike Zupan <hi...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/16 21:06:23 UTC

How to get the health of Kudu

Hi all,

We need to upgrade nodes in the kudu cluster and we are planning on
bringing down a single node and rebuilding the instance and waiting till
the cluster is health to start on the next node.

We are having a hard time finding if there's any cluster health exposed
anywhere to say all the shards are ok and everything is ok

Thanks
Mike

Re: How to get the health of Kudu

Posted by Dan Burkert <da...@apache.org>.
Hi Mike,

I think your best bet is the 'ksck' tool, you can see the various options
and health checks it exposes by running 'kudu cluster ksck --help'.

- Dan