Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Daniel Martínez <da...@paradisosistemas.es> on 2007/06/11 13:02:53 UTC

non-ASCII characters for internationalization

All,

I see special characters are substituted by the special \uXXXX code in
the .properties translation files like

Promoci\u00F3n

Is this needed?
If I edit the translations with an unicode/UTF8 editor (i.e. as with
GeoCodes) will it be enough? Are there some drawbacks?

Daniel

Re: non-ASCII characters for internationalization

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
If you edit properties files you may be also interested by

http://tinyurl.com/2dods2 and http://tinyurl.com/2a6nav

Jacques

De : "Jacopo Cappellato" <ti...@sastau.it>

http://ofbizwiki.go-integral.com/Wiki.jsp?page=HowToLocalizeAnOFBizAppl