Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Chen Xi <ch...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/29 10:50:20 UTC

link across module

Hi
   I met a situation which requires me to provide a link which has to link
to another module. E.g
   Currently I am in module A, so whatever link I wrote, the url will be
A/control/xxxx
   However, I want to module B, so how can I to achieve it by providing the
link in module A?

Regards
   Chen Xi

Re: link across module

Posted by "v. sunder anand" <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chen,
   Take a look at assetmaint example in 'specialpurpose' folder and in particular look at controller.xml you may find a way out :)
Basically that's where you include all your dependant modules.
Regards,
V.Sunder Anand