Posted to dev@buildr.apache.org by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com> on 2009/04/24 02:54:37 UTC

New Committer: Daniel Spiewak

Builders and shakers,

I'm happy to announce that Daniel Spiewak has been elected as committer for
Apache Buildr.

Daniel has been an active contributor for some time now.  He's fixed bugs,
scratched his own itch, worked on various features (some of them already
integrated, some of them still experimental but likely to eventually be
integrated), he's been active on the mailing lists and written some good
usage and advocacy posts on his blog.  In short, he's been doing awesome
work and we're ecstatic to have him join our project!

Welcome Daniel!

Re: New Committer: Daniel Spiewak

Posted by Assaf Arkin <ar...@intalio.com>.
On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 6:01 PM, Daniel Spiewak <dj...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Glad to be here!  I'll do my best to be worthy of the tag "committer".  As
> Alex said, a lot of the stuff in my fork is still experimental, but there
> are a few things I run across which are relevant to the trunk/.  It'll be
> much easier now to just swat the bug rather than fussing with Git branches,
> diffing patches and spamming the dev list.

Welcome, glad to have you aboard.

Assaf

Posted by Victor Hugo Borja <vi...@gmail.com>.
Yay! Welcome Daniel.