Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com> on 2014/04/23 17:31:43 UTC

[XenServer] 6.2.5?

Hi,

I see that we have a Xenserver625Resource class, which implies, of course,
that there is a 6.2.5 version of XenServer.

When I go to Citrix's site, though, and look for it, all I see is 6.2.0
(with regards to 6.2.x).

Does anyone know where I can download this update from?

Thanks!
Mike

--
*Mike Tutkowski*