Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org> on 2007/04/13 00:21:07 UTC

Build error in implementation-script, can't find bsf-all jar

I'm getting this error. Do I need to specify a particular repository for
BSF?

Missing:
----------
1) org.apache.bsf:bsf-all:jar:3.0-beta1-SNAPSHOT

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.bsf
-DartifactId=bsf-all \
          -Dversion=3.0-beta1-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file

  Path to dependency:
        1)
org.apache.tuscany.sca:tuscany-implementation-script:jar:1.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT
        2) org.apache.bsf:bsf-all:jar:3.0-beta1-SNAPSHOT

----------
1 required artifact is missing.

for artifact:

org.apache.tuscany.sca:tuscany-implementation-script:jar:1.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
  apache.incubator (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository),
  apache.snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository),
  ant (http://people.apache.org/~antelder/maven2)

--
Jean-Sebastien

Re: Build error in implementation-script, can't find bsf-all jar

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
On 4/12/07, Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org> wrote:

> I'm getting this error. Do I need to specify a particular repository for
> BSF?
>
> Missing:
> ----------
> 1) org.apache.bsf:bsf-all:jar:3.0-beta1-SNAPSHOT
>
>   Try downloading the file manually from the project website.
>
>   Then, install it using the command:
>       mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.bsf
> -DartifactId=bsf-all \
>           -Dversion=3.0-beta1-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar
> -Dfile=/path/to/file
>
>   Path to dependency:
>         1)
>
> org.apache.tuscany.sca:tuscany-implementation-script:jar:1.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT
>         2) org.apache.bsf:bsf-all:jar:3.0-beta1-SNAPSHOT
>
> ----------
> 1 required artifact is missing.
>
> for artifact:
>

> org.apache.tuscany.sca:tuscany-implementation-script:jar:1.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT
>
> from the specified remote repositories:
>   central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2),
>   apache.incubator (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository
> ),
>   apache.snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository),
>   ant (http://people.apache.org/~antelder/maven2)

It is there in the repo:
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/bsf/bsf-all/3.0-beta1-SNAPSHOT/

I've just deleted it from my local repo and tried building, it seems to only
work using mvn -U. I thought maven would download snapshots if they weren't
in the local repo even without -U and -U was only necessary to update
snapshot artifacts already in the local repo, any one know?

I'm trying to get a bsf release out right now so hopefully can move to a non
snapshot soon anyway.

   ...ant