Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by "Vash_X@gmx.de" <Va...@gmx.de> on 2022/09/05 10:32:44 UTC

Access to disk offerings for different domains

Hi,

Overall Usecase:
- we want to provide separate storage pools for different domains
- we want to provide customized disk offerings for each domain which use
the different storage pools and prevent usage of the "shipped" disk
offerings. These shall stay in place for use with SystemVMs /
SystemOfferings

Has anyone a similar usecase or give "best practices" for such a setup?

Nevertheless I am currently looking into the access rights for service
offerings - especially the "shipped" one wich are availeable out of the box.
Therefore for getting a better understanding i am looking for the tables
where a "change" of access settings is stored.
Could anyone point out the tables where these "access rights" are stored?

Regards,
Chris

Re: Access to disk offerings for different domains

Posted by "Vash_X@gmx.de" <Va...@gmx.de>.
Hey Daniel,

thanks for so many information. Will take a looki into it - highly
apreciated!

Regards,
Chris

Posted by Daniel Augusto Veronezi Salvador <dv...@gmail.com>.