Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Andy Lloyd <al...@arteric.com> on 2002/09/11 05:09:41 UTC

html:form submit to external site

Hi,

I am relatively new to struts and I can't figure out how to submit a form
from my application to an external site.  Here is what I am hoping for:

- I want the form fields to be populated with values from a bean
- I want the form to submit to an external site on another server

Trouble is that I can't set the action for my form to submit to the URL of
the other server, because I get an error whent the page loads.

I am sure there is an easy solution to this, but I have searched and
searched and can't find it.

-Andy Lloyd