Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Wendy Smoak <We...@asu.edu> on 2003/05/01 01:12:59 UTC

Connector problems with 4.1.24 on HP-UX

My catalina.out used to say:
INFO: JK2: ajp13 listening on tcp port 8009
And all was well...

I upgraded to 4.1.24 on HP-UX 11.  Now, the same section of catalina.out
says:
INFO: JK2: ajp13 listening on /0.0.0.0:8009

Is this something I need to check into?  Apache->Tomcat is not working, but
I don't know if this is a symptom or nothing to worry about.  Should that
line be showing the correct IP address?

--
Wendy Smoak
Applications Systems Analyst, Sr.

Re: Connector problems with 4.1.24 on HP-UX

Posted by Tim Funk <fu...@joedog.org>.
I think this is ok. I believe it means you are bound to EVERY ip address on
port 8009.

-Tim