Posted to zeta-users@incubator.apache.org by Jorge Martins <jo...@wemake.pt> on 2010/11/04 20:59:33 UTC

[zeta-users] Suspend workflow until condition is true

Hi, I', trying to make a workflow in wich, after some user input the
workflow follows on or stays in the same node until a certain form field
matches a condition
I've created an Input node, after that I have a ExclusiveChoise with forks
to a ServiceObjectClass if the condition is false or to a SimpleMerge node
if the condition is true
The ServiceObjectClass will suspend the workflow, and that is working OK,
but the data is the execution_waiting_for field is lost, and the workflow
will never go the right path if the condition later on turn true.
I don't know if i'm doing the right workflow, or if I have to do something
to keep the original state of the input node.

Thanks

--
Com os melhores cumprimentos
Jorge Martins - WeMake, Tecnologias de Informação, Lda.