Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Sanjaya Ratnaweera <sa...@wso2.com> on 2006/05/09 17:59:14 UTC

Uncompression library for archive based deployment model

Hi all,

I am implementiing an archive based deployment model for Axis2 C.  For
that we need an uncompression library.  I was considering zlib, but
according to the FAQ, it can't handle the ZIP format.

http://www.zlib.net/zlib_faq.html#faq11

Therefore, I am proposing to use minizip.

http://www.winimage.com/zLibDll/minizip.html

But minizip does not have an installable library.  We can include it
with the axis2 distribution as a library.  We won't change the minizip
souce and I think it should be distributed under the minizip license.
Minizip license is same as zlib, I am attaching it with this mail.

Any comments?

Thank you

    ~sanjaya