Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by Sheng Wu <wu...@apache.org> on 2020/06/25 03:45:00 UTC

SkyWalking official NodeJS repo created

Hi everyone

Based on PMC member, Zhenxu Ke, proposal, I created the first SkyWalking
nodejs agent repo,
https://github.com/apache/skywalking-nodejs

In the old day, we have a nodejs agent implementation out of ASF, hosted at
the SkyAPM, https://github.com/skyapm/skyapm-nodejs
Now, this one is official and maintained by the PMC team. All code, tests,
and releases will and should follow the ASF policy(s).

Good luck, dev team.

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108

Re: SkyWalking official NodeJS repo created

Posted by "kezhenxu94@163" <ke...@163.com>.
Thanks Sheng, I’ll init the repo soon