Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Abhishek Kejriwal <co...@yahoo.co.in> on 2009/07/16 18:30:04 UTC

novice in James

Hi Everybody,

I am novice in James. I tried a lot to send a mail to my  google account using James but all my efforts failed. There was no one to help me. Even I read wikepdia of james but no output came.

Friends please guide me towards the right direction I desperately want to learn it. If there are some books then please suggest me.

Eagerly waiting for reply.

Regards,

Abhishek Kejriwal

      Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click here http://cricket.yahoo.com

Re: novice in James

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@apache.org>.
Hi,
it would help if you could post us a snipped of your mailet*.log.
Without htis its really hard to give you any tips.

Thx,
Norman