Posted to dev@doris.apache.org by 王 铁 <wa...@outlook.com> on 2021/12/13 08:01:28 UTC

error when connect Doris via mysql

Hi

I have compiled source code with using docker image, and I have started fe progress on one server

when I tried to connect use : ./mysql-client -h host -P port -uroot

there is an error shown on screen : ERROR 2013 (HY000): Lost connection to MySQL server at 'reading initial communication packet', system error: 0

and in the same time , there are some warn infomation which is printed in fe.warn.log like this

ERROR (doris-mysql-nio-pool-8|143) [AcceptListener.lambda$handleEvent$1():86] connect processor exception because
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java.nio.ByteBuffer.limit(I)Ljava/nio/ByteBuffer;
at org.apache.doris.mysql.MysqlChannel.sendOnePacket(MysqlChannel.java:259) ~[palo-fe.jar:3.4.0]
at org.apache.doris.mysql.MysqlChannel.sendAndFlush(MysqlChannel.java:265) ~[palo-fe.jar:3.4.0]
at org.apache.doris.mysql.MysqlProto.negotiate(MysqlProto.java:169) ~[palo-fe.jar:3.4.0]
at org.apache.doris.mysql.nio.AcceptListener.lambda$handleEvent$1(AcceptListener.java:63) ~[palo-fe.jar:3.4.0]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142) [?:1.8.0_121]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617) [?:1.8.0_121]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_121]

is this an issue or my mistake ?

thank you guys.

Re: error when connect Doris via mysql

Posted by 王 铁 <wa...@outlook.com>.
I am pretty sure this is not an issue because I launched fe in docker,it works good. I will try more thanks guys

获取 Outlook for iOS<https://aka.ms/o0ukef>
________________________________
Posted by 王 铁 <wa...@outlook.com>.
I found the reason

because when I compiled source code , I have executed commands below

$ alternatives --set java java-1.8.0-openjdk.x86_64
$ alternatives --set javac java-1.8.0-openjdk.x86_64
$ export JAVA_HOME=/usr/lib/jvm/java-1.8.0

however the last command did not take effective or I miss it maybe

so actually I compiled the source code with java 11 and run fe in docker

and on server I used java 8

sorry to bother you so much guys
________________________________
Posted by 陈明雨 <mo...@163.com>.
Could you try using Oracle JDK 8 at runtime?

Posted by ling miao <li...@apache.org>.

Posted by 王 铁 <wa...@outlook.com>.

Posted by ling miao <li...@apache.org>.
We use open in Doris image,