Posted to dev@aurora.apache.org by Zameer Manji <zm...@apache.org> on 2015/08/21 03:08:07 UTC

Re: Forking twitter-commons into our tree

I was able to put up the review for the fork:
https://reviews.apache.org/r/37666/.

Please take a look if you are interested.

Posted by Jake Farrell <jf...@apache.org>.
sure, we can do it in a second commit. we just need to have the namespace
changed to Apache before we create our next release. Sorry if I missed you
planning on that step in the review or a previous thread

-Jake

Posted by Maxim Khutornenko <ma...@apache.org>.
Commented on the review. Yes, it involves having an intermediate repo
but isn't awfully complicated.

Posted by Zameer Manji <zm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Maxim Khutornenko <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Zameer Manji <zm...@apache.org>.