Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Schwartz, David (CHR)" <Da...@pfizer.com> on 2003/05/27 21:10:15 UTC

Oracle Type 4 Driver

Can anyone recomend a type 4 driver for oracle 8.1.7?
I'm running Tomcat 4.1.24

Thanks

Re: Oracle Type 4 Driver

Posted by Emerson Cargnin <em...@tre-sc.gov.br>.
the classes12.zip (or jar) have a sucessor, it's  the ojdbc.jar, but it
needs jdk1.4.
I don't remember tight now the advantages of the new driver, but i
rmember there are some.
the nls_charset12.zip (or jar) are intended to make the converstion
between differents encondings..

--
Emerson Cargnin
Analista de Sitemas