Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org> on 2015/03/30 03:31:32 UTC

Fwd: ASFIncubator now managed via TweetDeck

Here's what I had in mind when I suggested we
manage our ASFBigtop via TweetDeck. Please
let me know if I can go ahead and move the
account into TweetDeck as per the process described
bellow.

If we all agree -- you won't be able to login as
ASFBigtop directly. The credentials will be mine
until the question at the very bottom of this email
gets answered.

Thanks,
Roman.