Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Torstein Hegbom <to...@itpolaris.no> on 2009/05/19 13:07:20 UTC

A stupid question

I have been testing Ofbiz 09.04 for since the end of April. I have been
testing with demo-data, and now I am testing with seed-ext. I am using
IE7.0. I have some stupid questions, and here is one I have been wondering
for a while now:

In some screens it seems like there is not enouch space (in the x-direction)
for the last screenlet added, and it drops below the lowest existing
screenlet. Take for example the Stores flip at the Catatalog Manager for the
theme flatgrey. Here the form is starting below the last box at the lefthand
side, leaving half a screen above of white space. Is this a known problem?

Torstein

SV: SV: SV: A stupid question

Posted by Torstein Hegbom <to...@itpolaris.no>.
I used Eclipse-svn where I right-clicked with the mouse at the project, and
choosed "Team" from the menu, and then "Create patch ...". In the dialog I
choosed the changed files, pressed next, in the last dialog I choosed
project and then pressed finish.

I hope this could be useful for others that are using eclipse.

Torstein

Posted by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com>.

SV: SV: A stupid question

Posted by Torstein Hegbom <to...@itpolaris.no>.

Re: SV: A stupid question

Posted by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com>.

SV: A stupid question

Posted by Torstein Hegbom <to...@itpolaris.no>.
#1 if I may. I have done one fix fore the web-store, but in the

Re: A stupid question

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <vi...@gmail.com>.

Re: A stupid question

#1 is the preferred option, but at the end of the day it all depends