Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Riedl Juergen <Ju...@icn.siemens.de> on 2001/10/01 15:54:47 UTC

Customizer: who writes default.psml for WML?

Hi,

with some effort and a steep learning curve we managed to get the WML login into jetspeed 1.3a2. However, the */wml/default.psml file, usually customized for each user will not be written by Velocity or Turbine as this is the case for html/default.psml. With jetspeed 1.3a1 at the customize page one could tag html as well as wml portlets. This is not the case with jetspeed 1.3a2. As a work around we created a wml directory for a particular user and inserted a by hand custimezed default.psml for wml content.

Question: is this feature generally not implemented yet, or is it hidden and needs to be waked up?

Juergen