Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Reinhard Engel <nc...@netcologne.de> on 2012/09/07 19:25:48 UTC

Integrating D3 with a CouchDB database

For anybody interested in integrating the D3 vizualization library
in CouchDB I've written a three-part tutorial. It can be found under:

https://github.com/mbostock/d3/wiki/Integrating-D3-with-a-CouchDB-database-1
https://github.com/mbostock/d3/wiki/Integrating-D3-with-a-CouchDB-database-2
https://github.com/mbostock/d3/wiki/Integrating-D3-with-a-CouchDB-database-2

Re: Integrating D3 with a CouchDB database

Posted by Simon Metson <si...@cloudant.com>.
Hey Reinhard,
That's a nice intro. It would be really nice to see the data being served from a view instead of an attached csv. I'll try to add that in in the week or so.
Cheers
Simon

Posted by Dave Cottlehuber <dc...@jsonified.com>.
On 7 September 2012 19:25, Reinhard Engel <nc...@netcologne.de> wrote:
> For anybody interested in integrating the D3 vizualization library
> in CouchDB I've written a three-part tutorial. It can be found under:
>
> https://github.com/mbostock/d3/wiki/Integrating-D3-with-a-CouchDB-database-1
> https://github.com/mbostock/d3/wiki/Integrating-D3-with-a-CouchDB-database-2
> https://github.com/mbostock/d3/wiki/Integrating-D3-with-a-CouchDB-database-2

Awesome! Just found my weekend reading!