Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Joshua Jackson <jo...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/04 06:47:20 UTC

T5: Event Handler Method Convention Names

Dear all,

I've tried what is written from here:
http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5/tapestry-core/guide/event.html
regarding method convention names event handler.

But it seems that it only worked for ActionLink component but not Submit.

Is it true? Do we have to use OnEvent annotation for Submit component?

Thanks in advance

--
It's not just about coding, it's a matter of fulfilling your core being

YM!: thejavafreak
Blog: http://joshuajava.wordpress.com/

Re: T5: Event Handler Method Convention Names

Posted by Nick Westgate <ni...@key-planning.co.jp>.
Yeah, I think it's only mentioned in the component docs for Submit.
http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5/tapestry-core/component-parameters.html

Cheers,
Nick.

Posted by Joshua Jackson <jo...@gmail.com>.