Posted to users@maven.apache.org by dan tran <da...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/30 02:33:04 UTC

Re: maven native plugin

On 8/21/06, Düvelmeyer, Thorsten <Th...@plath.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> i have got two questions for native-maven-plugin:
>
> 1. Can i change the output directory for native:compile-message?
> I need $(base_dir) instead of ${project.build.directory}/native

Is there a reason why the current default location is not working for you?
It is not hard to
allow user to override the default value, but I would like to understand is
first.

2. Can i set german program path of visual studio instead of english:
> C:\Programme\... instead of C:\Program Files\...

what version of VS do you have?

For VS6 try to set env MSVS6_INSTALL_DIR.

This feature is not documented yet thou.

Where i can get the source code? The links in maven report seem to be old
> and not working.

http://svn.codehaus.org/mojo/trunk/mojo/maven-native/

Thanks a lot!