Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/27 20:08:29 UTC

[RESULT] disable github notifications ?

Ok seems to be pretty good and quick ~consensus here, so we will leave it as is.

I agree that filters can be set.

and in the spirit of adopting github but staying a ASF project, we should archive all our PR discussions on the list.

so let’s not do anything then.

-sebastien

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.
Agreed...we can use filters, if we'd like.

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com