Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Oliver Lietz <ap...@oliverlietz.de> on 2017/03/30 08:15:54 UTC

[Validation] InvalidResourcePostProcessorException

hi,

InvalidResourcePostProcessorException is private (impl) but has a public
method getResult() – what's the use case?

Thanks,
O.

Re: [Validation] InvalidResourcePostProcessorException

Posted by Konrad Windszus <ko...@gmx.de>.
That exception is only supposed to be used from the PostProcessor itself and caught in a generic fashion from the Default Post Servlet. So the method getResult() is indeed useless. I am gonna remove it.
Thanks for the pointer,
Konrad