Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Sachin <cs...@pisoftek.com> on 2003/07/10 08:05:53 UTC

problem in Logout Action and No cache using struts

Hi All,
        well iam working on a application using struts all works fine.but i
am not able to solve one problem.

My application should behave like a wizard.i don't want to user just go back
on clicking browser button

But still no able to do that And after application complete its
functionality i want that user will logout from system and not able to
access whole application

but still i am trying to implement it by using "pragma" "no-cache" etc. some
META_ENV but not able to do that some people suggesting me to make session
for logout but i don't want to use session for my application.

Can struts play any major role in that because ultimately ActionForms are
providing data to web page

Can anybody help me or any suggestion

thanks

Sachin

Re: problem in Logout Action and No cache using struts

Posted by Nagendra Kumar O V S <na...@ikigo.com>.
have u tried
    <controller nocache="true"/>
in ur struts config