Posted to users@rave.apache.org by Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado <ga...@aguilardelgado.com> on 2013/10/28 04:27:30 UTC

Re: Compile fails with less processing.

Hello Erin,

I'm still getting the problem processing LESS. With version 0.23-SNAPSHOT.

I checked out the rave code and made a compile without touching anything
more and the error shows up again.

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
ro.isdc.wro4j:wro4j-maven-plugin:1.6.1:run (default) on project
rave-portal-resources: Exception occured while processing: Error in LESS:
[ERROR] ParseError: Unrecognised input in rave on line 922, column 7:
[ERROR] 921     .spanX (@index) when (@index > 0) {
[ERROR] 922       (~".span@{index}") { .span(@index); }
[ERROR] 923       .spanX(@index - 1);
[ERROR] -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the
-e switch.
[ERROR]
please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoExecutionException
[ERROR]
[ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with the
command
[ERROR]   mvn <goals> -rf :rave-portal-resources

Do you have any idea on what can this be?

Thank  you in advance.

Posted by Matt Franklin <m....@gmail.com>.
Something like this might explain why certain Jenkins machines in the
apache infrastructure fail to build properly/at all.

Posted by Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado <ga...@aguilardelgado.com>.
Hi Erin,

Posted by Erin Noe-Payne <er...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado <ga...@aguilardelgado.com>.