Posted to wss4j-dev@ws.apache.org by Dayse Rocha <da...@yahoo.com.br> on 2005/12/13 01:15:26 UTC

Examples

Do you know some tutorial that implements encryption in SOAP using WSS4J? I'm asking that question because all I get was that in this link http://ws.apache.org/wss4j/axis.html, and it's so poor, just allow authentication, not encryption.
  I'm going crazy with wss4j, because there's little informations about how to use it in the web.
  My objective is to develop an application that sends a SOAP message with data encrypted with a private key, and another application that receives that messagem and decrypted it with a public key. Do you understand me? Can you help me?

  Dayse.

---------------------------------

Re: Examples

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dayse,

Maybe the following links will be useful to you:

Articles:
http://www.devx.com/Java/Article/28816/0/page/2
http://blogs.cocoondev.org/dims/wss4j/compare.html

WSS4J FAQ - http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/WsFx/wss4jFAQ