Posted to user@struts.apache.org by draegoon Z <dr...@hotmail.com> on 2005/02/02 23:17:35 UTC

named anchor and form

Hey guys, the archive text search ability is temporarily down, sorry.

I have a JSP page with an html:form that on the bottom has location fields,
i.e. state/city.

Now I have chosen to have the states prepopulated, however, when someone
selects a state, the form submits and a hidden field serves as a flag to
populate the cities for that state and return.

Problem is: when the page returns/refreshes I'm at the top, the user is
confused or has to scroll down.
I know I could probably accomplish this with javascipt, but wondering if
there is a struts solution.

Keep in mind that even if I have a named anchor lower in the page, the user
is scrolling down, so it doesn't get clicked. And I think, getInputMapping()
would the info anyways, but have yet to check for certain.

Thanks.

Re: named anchor and form

Posted by draegoon Z <dr...@hotmail.com>.
Thanks, your solution is exactly what I needed.

Re: named anchor and form

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ja...@wendysmoak.com>.
From: "draegoon Z" <dr...@hotmail.com>