Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Thilo Goetz <tw...@gmx.de> on 2009/07/24 11:26:19 UTC

More sandbox build woes

Two more issues:

- the incubator maven repo is not declared in the sandbox pom,
  so the build fails if you don't have uima-2.2.2-incubating
  in your local repo.  Where's the best place to declare this
  and how is this information propagated to the individual
  projects?

- the pear packaging maven plugin project must be built first
  and manually if it's not in the local repo yet.  I find that
  acceptable, but it would be nicer if it wasn't necessary.
  If it needs to stay this way, it should be documented.

--Thilo

Re: More sandbox build woes

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
+1 cause it would make building simpler.

Re: More sandbox build woes

Posted by Michael Baessler <mb...@michael-baessler.de>.
+1 also from my side.

Re: More sandbox build woes