Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2016/12/20 07:12:21 UTC

RocketMQ Apache repo

Hi there,

I just checked the code out the git repo, fixed a couple of very minor issues (a file missing ASF header, missing DISCLAIMER and a couple of copyrights), and compiled the software (on OSX) and everything looks good to me.

I also checked the dependancies of project (all good) and even the rat output [1] and LICENSE / NOTICE files looks good - so nicely done!

It’s probably a bit early, but IMO there not much work required to be able to make an offical Apache release.

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://creadur.apache.org/rat/

Re: RocketMQ Apache repo

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
Von,

Its not clear why you're mentioning "report" here.

RE Travis - the ASF does not give admin access.  It does appear that the
project is active with travis ( as per
https://travis-ci.org/apache/incubator-rocketmq ) so I'm not sure what you
mean by "import" here.

ASF also has Jenkins and Sonar available.

John

Re: RocketMQ Apache repo

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
The December ASF Board meeting already took place and reports have been
filed. I am planning to file a report for January.

Bruce

--
perl -e 'print

Blog: http://bsnyder.org/ <http://bruceblog.org/>
Twitter: http://twitter.com/brucesnyder

Re: RocketMQ Apache repo

Posted by Von Gosling <vo...@apache.org>.
Hi Justin,

1. Could we use the Travis CI (https://travis-ci.org/apache/incubator-rocketmq <https://travis-ci.org/apache/incubator-rocketmq>)for our new apache incubator repository ? I have no permission to import it. Could you grant admin permission for me ?