Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com> on 2017/09/12 12:14:36 UTC

Release packages for 4.9.3.0

Wido/PL/others,

Can you please help with building and publishing of 4.9.3.0 rpms/deb packages on the download.cloudstack.org repository? I've built and published the repos on packages.shapeblue.com now (shapeblue.com/packages for details).

Regards.

rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

Re: Release packages for 4.9.3.0

Posted by Pierre-Luc Dion <pd...@apache.org>.
I've updated jenkins and built packages for centos6 and Ubuntu. Packages
have been copied on cloudstack.apt-get.eu automatically. I haven't tested
them yet.

Le 28 sept. 2017 20 h 19, "Pierre-Luc Dion" <pd...@apache.org> a écrit :

I'll work something up this weekend...

we need some work on 4.10 I think...