Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com.INVALID> on 2017/06/20 20:35:47 UTC

Maven Deploy for Release Candidates

Here are the steps I took to prepare the Maven portion of RC2.

Followed instructions in [1] using id apache.releases.https

Then in flex-falcon, ran:

    mvn clean deploy –Papache-release

Repeat in flex-typedefs and flex-asjs

Then per instructions in [2], go to [3], log in using your LDAP
credentials.
On the left pane, choose "Staging Repositories" from "Build Promotion"
Click "Refresh" in upper-left of right pane.
orgapacheflex-XXXX should appear as an "open" repository.

I verified that sources roughly match what the Ant scripts produced in the
RC.

Then I closed the repository.  I had to hit refresh after a few minutes to
see the URL for the staging repo.

In future releases, if Maven goes and tags the repos, we can try to run
the Ant scripts based on those tags.

Thanks,
-Alex

[1] http://www.apache.org/dev/publishing-maven-artifacts.html#dev-env