Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by FreshAir <li...@yahoo.com.cn> on 2008/08/27 11:17:57 UTC

HTTP endpoint Send a message twice?

Hi,
I followed the example of servicemix-script at
http://servicemix.apache.org/servicemix-script.html
http://servicemix.apache.org/servicemix-script.html , and I used a http bc
to send a message to that endpoint. My http endpoint is as follows:
<http:endpoint service="test:httpBC"
                 endpoint="endpoint"
                 targetService="test:groovy"
                 role="consumer"
                 locationURI="http://0.0.0.0:8192/script/"
                 defaultMep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out"
				 soap="true"/>
Then sending a soap message:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<e:Envelope xmlns:e="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
  <e:Body>
   <test id="1">ok
   </test>
  </e:Body>
</e:Envelope>
and get the error:
Hello, I got an input message <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><test
xmlns:
e="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" id="1">ok
   </test>
Hello, I got an input message <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
ERROR - ScriptComponent                - Error processing exchange InOut[
  id: ID:172.16.253.122-11c0353a885-12:0
  status: Done
  role: provider
  service: {http://test}groovy
  endpoint: endpoint
  operation: test
  in: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
  out: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><world>hello</world>
]
javax.jbi.messaging.MessagingException: Out not supported
Look, two"hello" here! How can this happen? It appears that http endpoint
had sent twice the message! and in the latter the in part of the message is
mysteriously gone but comes a operation as "test" instead! I guess that's
where the problem is.
I met a similar one in my previous tests of eip(
http://cwiki.apache.org/SM/discussion-forums.html#nabble-to19064169%7Ca19147012
here ). I was wondering if there be anyone who had this experience?
Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated!
My version is smx 3.2.1