Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Manoj Kumar <ut...@hotmail.com> on 2010/03/19 14:45:52 UTC

need help for apache-tomcat-6.0.26

I installed apache-tomcat version 6.0.26.

need help to resolve following, it displayed after hitting the url 'http://localhost:8080/axis/happyaxis.jsp'

Found SAAJ API ( javax.xml.soap.SOAPMessage ) at an unknown location

Found JAXP implementation ( javax.xml.parsers.SAXParserFactory ) at an unknown location

Found Activation API ( javax.activation.DataHandler ) at an unknown location

saaj.jar, xercesImpl.jar and xml-apis.jar are available in 'apache-tomcat-6.0.26/webapps/axis/WEB-INF/lib/'

Fight for the top Test spot
http://sports.in.msn.com/cricket/

RE: need help for apache-tomcat-6.0.26

Posted by Manoj Kumar <ut...@hotmail.com>.

Thanks for help, I found all these classes in '.jre/lib/rt.jar'. You
mean all these classes are compatible with apache-tomcat-6.0.26 ?

Posted by Manoj Kumar <ut...@hotmail.com>.
Thanks for help, I found all these classes in '.jre/lib/rt.jar'. You all these classes are compatible with apache-tomcat-6.0.26 ?

Posted by "Caldarale, Charles R" <Ch...@unisys.com>.