Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Da...@lotus.com on 2000/06/28 23:15:11 UTC

Re: Writing resulting HTML into a buffer instead of to a file - Newbi e

If you tell us whether you're using the Java version or the C++ version of
Xalan, someone can answer the question.

Dave

                    "Phillips,
                    Andrew"                  To:     "'xalan-dev@xml.apache.org'" <xa...@xml.apache.org>
                    <Andrew_Phillips@        cc:     (bcc: David N Bertoni/CAM/Lotus)
                    Mitel.COM>               Subject:     Writing resulting HTML into a buffer instead of to a file - Newbi e

                    06/28/2000 05:07
                    PM
                    Please respond to
                    xalan-dev

Hey,

           I am trying to create HTML by combining XML in a buffer with a
XSL and have the results stored in a buffer.  Its running to this point but
the resulting HTML is being stored in a file.  The problem I am having is I
believe that this functionality isn't supported yet.  Has anyone attempted
this, if so could you please forward me some tips or some sample code.

Thanks in advance

Andrew Phillips