Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Jaroslav Tulach <ja...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/18 04:41:45 UTC

All PR checks are failing due to website redirect

Hi.
Looks like the website redirect broke our development process. I've
reported https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-2429
-jt

Re: All PR checks are failing due to website redirect

Posted by Antonio <an...@vieiro.net>.
Hi,

Yep, ASF Infra rolled back the rerouting of netbeans.org, but did not
for www.netbeans.org. That's why DTDs downloaded from www.netbeans.org
are failing.

Anyway, as a permanent solution, there's a PR with the DTDs at
https://github.com/apache/incubator-netbeans-website/pull/352
for you to review.

I've relicensed all DTDs to APLv2, I assume this is OK, as the website
was already donated, AFAIK.

Finally, maybe we want to add these DTDs to the source code repository
to avoid unnecessary downloads. There's a catalog.xml file there we
could use.

Cheers,
Antonio

Posted by John McDonnell <mc...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I thought it might have been related to the size of the builds:

In my PR, I can see it gets to the final check RUN_TESTS_JDK9PLUS but
theres no errors.

In the logs, the build/logs seem to cut out with a message: "The job
exceeded the maximum log length, and has been terminated."

Who configures the travis builds? are we doing too many checks?