Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Francois Le Fevre <fl...@genoscope.cns.fr> on 2006/11/16 10:32:31 UTC

Continum process is in activity for 2 days

Dear all,
I am using continuum 1.0.3 for maven 2 project.
Last days my subversion server crashes.
Independly continuum has started to build one of my project.
As the fisrt action is to connect to subversion server, continuum got an
error.

So I need to restart continum

When I look to continuum console, the "End of time" was empty and the
time of the build is going greater each minute : "Started since : 2 d 19
h 9 min 29 sec"

Is there a way to kill a continuum process?

I have founded this post http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-576
But I don't understand what i need to do...
I have killed manually all maven process and restart continuum, but
chrono is still in activity!!

Thansk a lot.

Francois

--
Francois Le Fevre
Bioinformatics Engineer

Re: Continum process is in activity for 2 days

Posted by Martin van den Bemt <ml...@mvdb.net>.
Did you look at the webpage output (which has the output cut off).. You have to click on the link
that shows the complete output (assuming that is your problem).

Mvgr,
Martin

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
your process are stopped, continuum print the difference between the start time and the end time but
in your case, the end time isn't set in database so continuum use the current time, it's why you see
it incremented each time you go to this page. If you want to stop it, you'll need to add a end time
in database, but I don't think it's necessary, continuum will work without this date.

Emmanuel

Posted by Francois Le Fevre <fl...@genoscope.cns.fr>.
Emmanuel ,
[...]

[INFO] Installing /0/Softs/nemo/continuum-1.0.3/apps/continuum/working-directory/14/pom.xml to /env/cns/home/continum/.m2/repository/fr/cns/genoscope/nemo/studio/bio/nemo-studio-bio/0.1-SNAPSHOT/nemo-studio-bio-0.1-SNAPSHOT.pom
[INFO] [site:attach-descriptor]
[INFO] [install:install]
[INFO] Installing /0/Softs/nemo/continuum-1.0.3/apps/continuum/working-directory/14/pom.xml to /env/cns/home/continum/.m2/repository/fr/cns/genoscope/nemo/studio/bio/nemo-studio-bio/0.1-SNAPSHOT/nemo-studio-bio-0.1-SNAPSHOT.pom
[INFO] [deploy:deploy]
[INFO] Retrieving previous build number from inhouse_snapshot
Uploading: scp://taal.genoscope.cns.fr/var/www/html/maven_repositories/inhouse_snapshot/fr/cns/genoscope/nemo/studio/bio/nemo-studio-bio/0.1-SNAPSHOT/nemo-studio-bio-0.1-SNAPSHOT.pom
20K uploaded
[INFO] Retrieving previous metadata from inhouse_snapshot
[INFO] Uploading site descriptor for nemo-studio-bio 0.1-SNAPSHOT site.xml
[INFO] Retrieving previous metadata from inhouse_snapshot
[INFO] Uploading repository metadata for: 'artifact fr.cns.genoscope.nemo.studio.bio:nemo-studio-bio'
[INFO] Retrieving previous metadata from inhouse_snapshot
[INFO] Uploading repository metadata for: 'snapshot fr.cns.genoscope.nemo.studio.bio:nemo-studio-bio:0.1-SNAPSHOT'
[INFO] Building Nemo Studio Bio MDA
[INFO]    task-segment: [install, deploy]
[INFO] snapshot org.andromda.cartridges:andromda-spring-cartridge:3.2-SNAPSHOT: checking for updates from andromda
[INFO] snapshot org.andromda.cartridges:andromda-hibernate-cartridge:3.2-SNAPSHOT: checking for updates from andromda

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.