Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/28 01:34:34 UTC

Re: Is there will be any Tapestry5 + AngularJS integration?

So.. what's the current best practice/front-runner for AngularJS
integration? I see several users, Michael Wyraz to name one, have tipped
their toes on AngularJS but I didn't find any sample sample apps, much less
definitive libraries on Github or elsewhere. There are several areas where
a small integration library would be able to help making them both work
together seamlessly.

Kalle