Posted to user@hive.apache.org by Raj Hadoop <ha...@yahoo.com> on 2013/06/21 19:42:49 UTC

TempStatsStore derby.log

Hi,

I have Hive metastore created in an Oracle database.

But when i execute my Hive queries , I see following directory and file created.
TempStatsStore  (directory)
derby.log

What are this? Can one one suggest why derby log is created even though my javax.jdo.option.ConnectionURL is pointing to Oracle?

Thanks,
Raj

Re: TempStatsStore derby.log

Posted by Navis류승우 <na...@nexr.com>.
I think it's create by stat publisher, which uses derby as default.

It can be disabled by setting hive.stats.autogather=false;